The Process Marketing, Sale, Planning and Compliance Management
The Marketing process of health services and products such as pharmaceuticals, medical devices are regulated in detail in the region, and throughout the globe due to their effects on human health. In case of non-compliance with relevant legislation that regulates the products’ marketing process, severe sanctions might be imposed.
As part of our supports, we provide assistance to companies especially health ventures that supplies health products, from determining commercial needs to provide regulatory consultancy and to budgeting regarding their specific marketing operation.
Major supports that we provide within this scope are as follows:
- Planning and managing budgeting and compliance needs by determining the sales strategy of the product to be developed.
- Providing regulatory consultancy concerning promotional activities to be made for health professionals.
- Applying to the relevant Medicines and Medical Devices Agency for making an announcement to the press and placing an advertisement in the newspaper, preparing the application file, monitoring the application process, and informing the firm about the process on a regular basis.
- Applying to the relevant Medicines and Medical Devices Agency for the distribution of the health products’ free samples for the purpose of promoting to health professionals, preparing the application file, monitoring the application process, and informing the firm regularly regarding the process.
- Providing advisory support to set up a system enabling withdrawal of the free sample products in the firm.
- Providing regulatory consultancy assistance for the promotional activities to be made for technical staff who work in health institutions and under a health professional’s supervision.